Sailing yacht ‘Soupia’, Bavaria 47
Our means to sail is a Bavaria 47/2000 Sailing boat, her name is ”Soupia” (it is the boat that we began with our first company Sailing Creta), 15 meters long, (47ft) that can accommodate up to 10 people on her large deck as well as in its four comfortable cabins (one cabin is used by the crew). The cabin in the stern has a large bed while the two front ones have one double and one single of them.
Many of our guests also choose to sleep on the deck of the yacht, having the experience of being under the stars!
Its two large sails are our main driving force and they can take us everywhere with the help of favorable wind. There is also a 60-horse engine as well as a small auxiliary inflatable boat which ensures that even the most well-hidden beach can be reached.
Whichever sailing trip you choose you will surely enjoy a full sailing experience in the open sea as you will be our crew and we will set the course of our trip together. Each of our excursions has its own character and is suitable for everyone. Those who wish to enjoy the hot sun can relax sunbathing on the large deck of the boat, though the captain is willing to pass on the steering wheel to whoever wishes to give it a try and to even share some secrets of the sailing art.
- 12 Life Jackets
- Electric toilet
- Solar panel
- Water tanks: 500lt
- Water heater: 40lt
- Fuel tank 210lt (range +400nm)
- Teak cockpit floor
- Roller reefing
- Mainsail and Genoa sail
- Automatic pilot
- Solar Panel (12v-220v inverter 350w)
- Dinghy boat 3m (Yamaha engine 2.5hp)
Amenities & Facilities
- 4 cabins (one of them is used by the crew). You can read more details about our sailing boat on the relevant page.
- Large living room
- Dining table (one inside the boat and another one outside)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, cooker and sink Refrigerator 3 toilets (one of them is used by the crew)
- Deck shower with hot water
- Comfortable deck for relaxation and sunbathing
- Fire pump, hammer and fire extinguisher
- Child protection nets
- USB socket
- 220V socket