the price starts from 620€
Our daily trip covers about 20 miles and we sail together for a few hours, in the turquoise, crystal-clear waters of south Chania. What is amazing is that some of the most beautiful and isolated beaches of South Crete are so close.
Setting off in the morning from the Sfakia Port, we will stop first at Glika Nera (Sweetwater beach) for a dive. Then we will continue our daily sailing trip to the open sea, depending on the wind. We will see the exit of the Samaria Gorge while we set sail in the open sea.
We will offer you a traditional Cretan light meal with local products, in a private bay that you can also enjoy swimming in privacy. We will approach the amazing natural bay of Marmara caves, standing at the exit of the Aradena gorge and there you can explore the marine life of the caves. Our last swim will be in the afternoon at the picturesque bay of Loutro.
During our trip, you will really feel relaxed and you will have a sense of isolation and privacy. Our yacht is the only one in South Chania. Moreover, due to the high mountains just above us, we will be fully protected from the strong north winds, eliminating the possibility of your excursion being canceled, but we always check the last forecast and we choose the best destination for each day.
JOIN US IN OUR SAILING CHANIA PARADISE!
Information for the trip
* Discover the most beautiful isolated beaches in the south coasts of Crete with no roads and no cars!
* Enjoy swimming in perfectly safe waters in the picturesque Loutro village and the famous Sweet Water beach with sweet water in the first layer!
* Explore marine life in the magical caves of Marmara beach
* Swimming at the exit of Samaria gorge and Aradena gorge
* Enjoy a leisurely swim in crystal waters and experience absolute privacy without other people or other yachts around you
* Taste delicious Cretan dishes from local products on, freshly prepared on board
THE PRICE INCLUDES
* experienced english speaking captain and crew
* basic sailing information
* 3 or 4 stops for swimming and sunbathing (depending on the wind)
* life vests for adults and children
* port fees
Sfakia port, Glika Nera (Sweet water beach), Marmara beach, Loutro village
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
* sun protector
AS A GIFT FROM US, YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY:
cretan snacks called ‘’dakos’’ with fresh tomatoes and Cretan traditional cheese from local producers of the Sfakia area
light meal on board from local products, carefully selected and freshly prepared with organic ingredients from local producers
bottled water and beverages
traditional white wine and beers
PLEASE NOTE the trip is not recommended for people suffering from fear of water, disabled people or people with mobility problems