trip: Sfakia port - Loutro Village bay - sailing - Sfakia port
the price starts from 350€
You can combine a cruise with a hiking trail in one of the gorgeous gorges of the area or you can just relax on a nice beach before our trip enjoying a traditional meal.
We start from the Sfakia port and we open our sails to the Libyan Sea. The image of the sun setting is something to remember as nothing beats the magic of witnessing the sun diving into the open sea in perfect tranquility and solitude.
Our sunset sailing trip will be completed before the night falls and we start feeling the evening sea breeze. It is a great choice for those with limited time or for those that want to have their first experience being on a sailing boat while exploring some of the most famous parts of the island.
The magnificent coast of south Crete is a must for all travelers. It is the perfect cruise for someone that stays in the region of Chania or the Rethimnon area. Not to be missed!
Information for the trip
* Enjoy our cruise and also explore the traditional area of Sfakia.
* Sfakia area is a combination of amazing coastline and hiking trails, as also tasty traditional cuisine in every step that you make
* Enjoy the picturesque Loutro village with the privacy of a yacht
* Swimming in a private spot!
THE PRICE INCLUDES
* experienced English speaking captain and crew
* 3 hours afternoon trip with our yacht, Bavaria 47 (15 meters long)
* 2 stops for swimming depending on the wind conditions
* life vests for adults and children
* port fees
* starting point: Sfakia port
* Loutro village (the village got its name from the Greek word for “bath,” for the many ancient baths found in the area)
* a private spot for swimming, with an amazing color like Caribbean waters
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
* sun protector
* light jacket
AS A GIFT FROM US, YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY:
bottled water and beverages
traditional white wine and fruit
PLEASE NOTE the trip is not recommended for people suffering from fear of water, disabled people or people with mobility problems
the village is accessible by bus and taxi. For the sunset trip, you will miss the last bus so the only option will be to travel by taxi. Get in touch with us if you are not sure about the best way to reach us.